PRICES FOR 2022 (Based on two people sharing)
Low Season - £300 based on 7 consecutive nights
High Season - £400 based on 7 consecutive nights
Extra Persons - £25 per person based on 7 nights
Donkey cottage is a newly converted accommodation, it used to be home to our lovely donkeys (don't worry they have now relocated into a new stable of their own down in their field so you don't have to share the space!).
The cottage is set amongst the Mill outbuildings, it has its own private patio with unique barrel fencing made from vintage barrels from the Currypool orchard and an allocated parking Space. Guests are welcome to explore the grounds with its streams, bridges, waterfall and working water wheel. There are lots of peaceful spots where you can sit and enjoy the grounds and stunning views of the nearby Quantock Hills AONB. The Somerset and North Devon coast is easily accessible by car.
- Donkey Cottage Features:-
- Self Catering, 2 Bedroom holiday let, for up to 3 people,
- Main bedroom comprises kingsized bed, 40" TV,
- Second (small) bedroom
- Shower Room with large walk in shower, WC & washbasin
- Kitchen comprises full oven with twin hobs, fridge, microwave and dining area
- Lounge area with 2 sofas and 27" TV
- Heating provided via air conditioning unit and electric heaters.
- Private courtyard/patio area
- Onsite parking
Special rate for regular or long term bookings please contact us for more information